Well she is sold....

MrsMagoo

Visit site
well she is sold - ended up with agreeing to 1150 for her which is enough and i know this women is really gonna do wonders with her
smile.gif
well i hope. Home is more important to me then price but obviously its nice to get somthign that they are worth....she has promised to keep me informed and give me first refusal if she evers needs to sell her on!!! Hopefully she'll make the nice dressage horse that she can keep....

Going on Sunday
smile.gif
feel really sad now that i'm letting her down and getting rid of her...have a really good bond with her
frown.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Sorry I have missed all of this... why are you selling her?

I am glad you have found her a good home that you are happy with... I think it means a lot knowing they are going to a good home where they will be adored.

MrsMagoo

Visit site
well she wasnt even advertised just by chance met this women who was willing to bring her on and sort out her problems....Just had to be honest with myself that i havnt got time or money to ride both girlies so be better for younger girl to move on.....:( Its not my jumping girly in pics but the other one....

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
that sounds good news, nice home, its more important than money.

My boy was practically given to me, because the owners new he wouldnt be abused being as talented as he is, but they wanted him semi retired and never used professionally again.

They are still in touch with me 7 years on!!and I bet you will stay in touch and hear how your girly gets on!!

eahotson

Visit site
Don't. Move on. I sold my last horse. Best thing I could have done for both of us.He is so happy in his new home and I have a new much more suitable horse that I love.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Ditto that!!

You know you have done the right thing and if Ari's reading was anything to go by she will love having someone all to herself and feeling like she belongs.

You have done everything you can for her now and have given her the opportunity to make someone else very happy.

niashadow

Visit site
Being ill with M.E i gave my wonderful Arab mare to a friend and i have to say she is sooo happy with her, even if i could look after her now i wouldn't take her back. I'm just lucky to have such good friends.
smile.gif