Well Someone Appears to Have Settled In;-)

Chavhorse

Visit site
Someone appears to have their hooves well and truly under the table

The wonderful Mrs Doyle 4 hours after she arrived at the yard taking a bit of a nap
sleep.gif

I am loving the bottom lip
wink.gif

mrsdsettledin.jpg

1ST1

Visit site
Looks very nice and settled.
Wish you have many happy days together...

Last edited:

jaijai

Visit site
Mrs Doyle ( so pleased you chose that name - I just love it) is just gorgeous. Have lots of fun together.
I'm a bit of a devil for shortening/lengthening names - wonder what you will do with her name?:D

Enfys

Visit site
Mrs Doyle ( so pleased you chose that name - I just love it) is just gorgeous. Have lots of fun together.
I'm a bit of a devil for shortening/lengthening names - wonder what you will do with her name?:D

Doily?

Chavhorse, I think she is lovely, I hope she and you will have great fun together.

Chavhorse

Visit site
Doily?

Chavhorse, I think she is lovely, I hope she and you will have great fun together.

I suggested Mrs D but sadly there is a livery there who is known as Mrs D and it was considered too confusing lol

So we are trying to come up with a short name.....YO says it needs to be an old fashioned name like Agnes, or Dot but not too sure....it will come once she settles and we get to know her;)

Mrs Doyle is going to be her official and competition name because i really want to ride into an arena and be announced as "Jane Johnson riding Mrs Doyle" ;-)))))

Ladyinred

Visit site
Hope you finally have a horse you can hill and relax and enjoy. She will boost your confidence no end, bless her little cotton socks!

Chavhorse

Visit site
Hope you finally have a horse you can hill and relax and enjoy. She will boost your confidence no end, bless her little cotton socks!

Not much little about her cotton socks Ladyinred
smile.gif

she is nudging 16.3
shocked.gif
and more of a Drum Horse than a cob....but she is lovely and gentle and kind so I have great vibes
smile.gif

Venevidivici

Visit site
Doily definitely! It sounds good said in an Irish accent & is an old-fashioned,granny type of item,so right in with the name theme:)

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Love her name, hope you have loads of fun with her.

If she landed with me she would be called Mrs Doris Doyle, purely so I could scream 'Doris' down the field !!