well the new shetland can stick up for herself!

spooks

Visit site
turned otto out this morning and he went must have gone straight to the fence to see tinks.. i went to check on her just before i left the yard to see otto bite her arse and all 10.2hh of her double barrel all 16 hands of him ...and he walked off ,the big girl !! lol

GTs

Visit site
Eww - your horse likes midgets!!
smile.gif

_OC_

Visit site
Err.....there pain in the arse.....sorry to all you sh*tland lovers, but, awhile back posted on here about a small ginger one on our yard who took to savageing my leg........result one large ugly bruise had to wear trousers for 2 weeks until it faded......as not a nice thing to look at.....yeah little b*****d!!!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif

bellaboo

Visit site
I have a shetland who thinks he is a 17hh heavy weight hunter!!!! actually he is 36 inches high, and loves to boss the youngster around
grin.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
the shetland at our farm is a little cutie pie! He is so funny he loves everyone and my horse is is his best friend he will not leave shetland alone and if anyone comes to close my gg will chase them off! Shetlands are my fav ickle ponio's!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Err.....there pain in the arse.....sorry to all you sh*tland lovers, but, awhile back posted on here about a small ginger one on our yard who took to savageing my leg........result one large ugly bruise had to wear trousers for 2 weeks until it faded......as not a nice thing to look at.....yeah little b*****d!!!!!
frown.gif
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with shetlands is people treat them like pets and tit bit them too much. They have the same needs as any pony, and are very intelligent.
Any horse can bite, it's nothing to do with breed! If you're ever round my way, come and meet our shetland...he's (in my 6yo son's words) "the perfect pony".