Wellies?

Tia

Visit site
Nope! I can only recommend Hunters!
grin.gif

jayvee

Visit site
Recommend Muck Boot Co they are very warm and light on the foot. £40 ish is not bad I think. Will last for ages n ages! Will never go back to Hunter.

GinaB

Visit site
Ohh I want welly pegs! Knowing me I'd probably lose them if they aren't kept together.

I want ones that aren't as 'baggy' as normal one seither. I have skinny pins! Must check out this equestrian clearance a lot of you talk about...

flyingfeet

Visit site
Le chameau are far and away the best - however also cost a fortune

I like the toggi lady wanderer which is also neoprene lined

I tried the Dublin ones, but they are huge - a size 6 was more like a 7! Plus they are quite baggy

Hunters are also my favourite summer boot, however I have slipped over in them (dislocated my elbow) so I now use a boot with a better grip for winter.

RachelB

Visit site
Joules ones are meant to be ok I think. I have very skinny legs and I get normal Hunter ones, tried a pair of Huntress ones once and they nearly knocked me backwards when they were flapping about so much when I walked! I love my Hunters though (have two pairs), and I'm pretty sure they saved my shin from being completely skinned last week when I fell down the back of the muck trailer at work!
blush.gif

poggio

Visit site
Not much use if you want cheap but Dubarrys are faaarrr nicer than any wellies I've ever worn, they're just lovely
smile.gif

v v expensive but they last years and definately worth it.

brightmount

Visit site
Rubber wellies might feel comfortable but they perish, crack and leak. I went through two pairs a year, then I bought some cheap wellies from Homebase that weren't rubber, and they have lasted ages with not a hint of leaking. They are also a closer fit on the foot than clumpy rubber ones, so much nicer to wear on long dog walks.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not much use if you want cheap but Dubarrys are faaarrr nicer than any wellies I've ever worn, they're just lovely
smile.gif

v v expensive but they last years and definately worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Le Chameau 'le chasseur' are even nicer than Dubarry's to wear, hard wearing, but again not cheap...

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
Ive got a piar of Harry hall ones, that are fab!

also got a pair of pink requisite wellies

not had a problem with them leaking, and have got a good heal on them but i think i got a size too big, and they do rub my heals, but other than that i love them and 2 pairs of socks solve the problem
laugh.gif

Alibear

Visit site
Joules Marsh leather wellies, like Durbarrys but lots lots chepaer , very warm and comfy. Tested thoroughly bombing around Thetford forest on the quad for 4 hours yesterday
grin.gif

Vicki1986

Visit site
ive got hunters they are a bit pricey but last forever IMO. i wear them spring autumn and winter year in year out and they still look like new. sometimes its worth paying a bit more as it does better in the long run, seems the case with these anyway!