Went to Carl Hester's yard for a demo today!

rubyrumba

Visit site
Lucky lucky me, words just cannot describe how amazing it was. The horses were out of this world, absolutely breathtaking. What a truly genuinely lovely gentleman Carl is, great sense of humour and has such a rapport with all of the horses, the kind of person everyone would want to be friends with!! Charlie Hutton was riding there too.
All of the staff were very friendly and seemed extremely happy, wish I had their job! The yard was outstanding, I am in awe. I want to live there and work there, just want to be there!

NeedNewHorse

Visit site
Oh wow, that sounds amazing.. How did you manage go there for a demo then?

Did you learn anything interesting ?? (and if so please share!)

rubyrumba

Visit site
My new friend worked there for 6 months and he organised a demo so about 30 odd of us went. Think I'm still in shock. What an amazing experience, learnt lots, almost too much to take in!!

Queenbee

Visit site
Lucky lucky me, words just cannot describe how amazing it was. The horses were out of this world, absolutely breathtaking. What a truly genuinely lovely gentleman Carl is, great sense of humour and has such a rapport with all of the horses, the kind of person everyone would want to be friends with!! Charlie Hutton was riding there too.
All of the staff were very friendly and seemed extremely happy, wish I had their job! The yard was outstanding, I am in awe. I want to live there and work there, just want to be there!

OP, there are words that are running through my head right now to call you, but TFC would ban me for 5 lifetimes.

You are one hell of a lucky person, I love the way he comes across on TV, and I am sure you found him much the same in RL from what you are saying. I think the man is an absolute Genius. Glad you had a fantastic day.

rubyrumba

Visit site
They rode most of them except Valegro and Uthopia as they'd just had a hol and were just coming back into work. Like he said, its interesting for us to see the horses you don't see on tv yet, his upcoming Grand Prix horses. Words just can't describe it....

Lotty

Visit site
drool1.gif
Lucky you, I'm so jealous.

showqa

Visit site
I admire Carl so much. Went to a demo he did up here and the fact was that he was very understanding of the everyday horse owner and their problems, really down to earth bloke and a genius of a horseman as well. Would love to visit his yard though, really would.