we've solved the mystery!

dunthing

Visit site
I posted about an arab gelding that we bought recently. The girl who we got him from told a pack of lies. She said he was bred by a Mr. Morris and that she had bought him as an entire and had him gelded. Mr. Morris doesn't come into it at all. We have now found his breeder, with some detective work by my daughter, who lives very close to us. She owned him until 2004 and he was gelded when he was 2 years old. He was used for endurance for most of his time with her. She also still has his full sister as a brood mare. She was thrilled that he is in a nice home and she's coming to see him soon.

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Its a nice ending then! Why do people make up such things!
confused.gif
crazy.gif

dunthing

Visit site
It is a nice ending. We were a bit upset about it all but then I went on arabianlines and discovered that the little gelding is 100 per cent pure english and 96.29 per cent crabbett breeding. The girl who lied didn't realise what she had. We won that one but I dont know why people have to lie. It's not as if we quibbled about the price of him. We sold a little sod of a pony recently but we were totally honest about him. I couldn't pass a problem pony on to someone without telling them.