what a bargain!!!!

_daisy_

Visit site
cant believe it. Dumb blonde pony (flighty) has just trashed her best friend grazing muzzle. not happy at all.

So just been on tinternet and found them on offer at £34.95 incl P&P. How lucky is she!!!! so bought 3 for the fun of it. She will now never have to go without a mask.
arent I a bad owner. hahahaha

just in case anyone is interested heres the link (offer till 30/09)
http://www.grazingmuzzles.co.uk/

_daisy_

Visit site
cheers SN.
ooh i was so mad with her - especially as the pratts have been round again taking it off for her!!! just dont want her to get lami. at least getting 3 will mean if she breaks 1 (or 2) then theres more in storeage hahahaha. she will never be not muzzled.

_daisy_

Visit site
yes definitely evil mummy - you shouldve seen her face when she ripped it off - god if she could have blown a raspberry in my face she wouldve done then run off!!

_daisy_

Visit site
OOOH how evil could i be if i got her a pink one!!!
ive tried them but they just dont seem to fit her as well as the best friend ones.

I wonder how they would stand up to long term use. Flighty is chronic laminitic if shes allowed to eat what she wants. Shes muzzled 24/7 from about May through to October. Yes she is in a big field but she escapes if shes in a bald paddock. Also ive had these grazing muzzles for over 4 years so I cant really say theyve let me donw.
Damn pony

_daisy_

Visit site
2 of my friends bought the shires and aerborns one and let me try them. They didnt seem to fit her very well at all. Seemed to shallow around her face. If she can get them off she will try and try and try - then if all fails go and eat grass.

thanks anyway

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Barnstormers website, the sell Shires & have these grazing masks
http://www.barnstormers.co.uk/acatalog/Muzzles.html
smile.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
thanks but can you see what i mean about them being rather shallow around their face? pink one isnt as bad as the black one.
new495nLa.jpg

also how does the velcro fastening stand up to the wear?