What a crappy day yesterday. BSJA report

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
Took both my girls to Lordsbridge yesterday. Firstly got up an hour late, forgot about the clocks. Get there, and there were only 4 left to jump in the BN. So, threw tack on, didn't have time to take breastplate off or refine the tack....Rushed in, obviously hadn't walked the course, had to watch one go around and go off memory. Literally after jumping the upright continued canter into the ring
shocked.gif

All the time my girls SCREAMING for each other. Tiff litterally throwing herself all over the lorry.
mad.gif

Anyway, go in, jump clear
smile.gif
Then clear in the jump off. Still have to work more on making Ella go forward, she also shortens her neck instead of collecting and managed to put 2 strides into a double.
confused.gif

Get back to the lorry, notice Tiff sweating profusely where is throwing a wobbly. Also, noticed her front eggbar missing. She managed to pull it off in her tantrum
mad.gif
mad.gif
So couldn't jump the 1.10.

Noticed that just in time for Ella to start pissing about, and took one of the wings off the ramp. Bent the frame and now god knows how much money it'll cost to fix.
mad.gif

Not a good day. Bloody horses.
grin.gif

Here is a pic of Ella in Tiffs tack, and me looking as miserable as sin.
Ella250307.jpg

BBs

Visit site
Arghhhhhhhh! frustrating.

Great DC with E tho
smile.gif
you must have been pleased with that. Sort of makes up for damaging the lorry
crazy.gif
*I know that one after saturday*

Bad Tiff tho, is she okay otherwise?

Might need to take a 3rd horse with you next time to nanny them both lol

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
Thanks guy's.
smile.gif
I was well stressed. It was only Ella's 2nd BN so I was chuffed. She goes back to her owner in a week. So hopefully Tiff will be happy to go to shows on her own until Forrest is ready.....Then it starts again.
tongue.gif

BBs

Visit site
Did you ride F this weekend?

HEHE YO is just purchasing a cheapo lorry as a run around, its partitioned for 4 so now means i can take both snoop and winston sjing and pop her pony on board too so that he can keep each one of mine company as neither are safe to be left on their own
smirk.gif

Weezy

Visit site
ARgh how frustrating
frown.gif
My mare fell in love with a horse yesterday, a horse that I have been offered to have to ride and hunt, but after the state she got herself into calling for him and bashing the trailer on the way home, I think more contact between the 2 of them would be a very bad idea
crazy.gif

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
You are a wise one, I wish I could do that. My lorry is for 3, but Tiff need space for 2 cos she is clausterphobic, and used to fall over if the space wasn't big enough.

Didn't manage to ride Forrest this weekend. But getting him a week early.
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
See I only have a 2 horse lorry, so unless i pop snoop in the living or in the front seat! and if he breaks the door anymore into the living he soon will be, i jsut cant take them both. As they LOVE each other ARGHHHH

YAY! so F is progressing well then
smile.gif

flightylou

New User
Visit site
Hey!
smile.gif

Sympathise with you Casey! I have a two horse lorry and have the same problem when I take both my horses out. I have a mare and a gelding, the mare really isn't fussed if she is on her own but when I leave the gelding on his own he constantly screams for her, bangs, scrapes and sweats! When I get back to him I have a very stressy horse to work in and calm down.

Well done with Ella, its very good she still jumped clear and concentrated whilst Tiff was screaming for her!!
grin.gif