What a difference a year makes...!

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
This was Chunky last year at the Regionals competing at Elementary....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150157646184808&set=t.855640250&type=3

And this was him this year competing at medium....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t=a.10151345697380251.812767.855640250&type=3

Thanks to the truely amazing Hannah Moody we have finally managed to get Chunks off his nose and actually uphill, and he feels quite amazing :eek: (this is all in about 4 lessons! Cant wait to see what he will be like after a few more!)

Anyways, just had to share :)

Ferdinase514

Visit site
The origin of the name.....

Chunksfirstgothim.jpg

Chunks June 2010

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Oh my how beautiful!

If you dont mind me asking what did you work on for such a change in such a short time?

We worked on getting him off my hand and leg and sitting more in the transistions, was a really eureka moment and he is now so much better, cannot recommend Hannah enough, spent the previous year plodding along with no one really commenting on his frame or contact. I now ride him totally differently and he feels amazing

Lill

Visit site
Very nice - quite a change!

Love to see you back posting again, I missed seeing all your lovely horses, how are they all?

Me too, i was thinking about you the other day actually, as i remember you posting photos of a baby horse you'd just backed and it looked to be going lovely already and trying to get the same effect with my baby horse made me think of you!

Not that i come in CR much any more as haven't done much competing lately :(