what a disaster of a day! warning long and moany!!

serena2005

Visit site
what a stressful day its been!! iv spent all week trying to get transport for a show and finally someone said they would take me!!
grin.gif

then 2 days before the show said they couldnt, but i could borrow their trailer if i found someone to pull it....hhhmm no car with tow bar
mad.gif

then YO said they would drive us
grin.gif
the day before said they had to ireland for a funeral
mad.gif

so spent the night begging my dad to take me and finally he said yes
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

cleaned tack, cleaned boots, groomed horse, dusted off show jacket and ready to load.... go to get the trailer out and what else could possibly go wrong now, but the van has a flat battery!
shocked.gif
mad.gif
NNNNNNOOOO waiting for half an hour for my oh to bring up jump leads, finally the van starts,

finally arrived at show at half 11 horses behaving perfectly got to the paying in box and "sorry we are not selling tickets for the that class any more, next class wont start before half 2"
mad.gif

i have never been so annoyed in all my life, so jumped the practice fence a few times loads back up and went home.... what a disaster!

sorry for the moan, i feel much better now!
grin.gif

barneyandem

Visit site
I just went to help my friend-if you saw a girl with pink wellies,purple jacket and hair in a bun-that was me!lol!my horse has only been back in work for a bit so decided to give it a miss!Will probably go back end of jan though, my friend did a clear round and the intermeadite-hadnt even started when i left!
Are you near there?

serena2005

Visit site
we keep our horses in barnet. u must have been there when i was then, got there about half 11 and left about 1ish,i think i remember nearly running over a girl with pink wellies on. lol