What a fantastic day!

_daisy_

Visit site
So pleased. Apart from feeling like crap cos i agreed to do overtime all this weekend
frown.gif
I have made myself feel so good this afternoon.
blush.gif

Well as a few of you know Ive recently been having a few problems hacking Chantin out in company. Just naps for no reason. Can be up front all way round but then stops and thats it. Does nothing. Good thing is she doesnt rear, buck or do anything dangerous but walks backwards if forced into anything. So i decided that it wouldnt be a good idea to try her on her own.
crazy.gif

Well I decided to call on the help of my friend who helped me with Ebi as a youngster. She hacked out mums pony with me on Chantin. She didnt do much form a onlookers point of view but god did she help me confidence wise. The odd comment here and there and I think were on the way to cracking this little problem.

Well after 2 excellent hacks with her I decided i should carry it on and try her on her own (something i hadnt dreamed of doing as we couldnt get down the road to the arena without problems let alone out elsewhere)
So yesterday decided it was too dangerous to take her on my own as it was really blowing and torrential rain so decided that i must do it today.

We only had 1 major tantrum
mad.gif
when she wouldnt go over a bridge (can only put it down to new graffiti - or she was taking the piss with me!! you guys decide - i know which one ive chosen) Then decided rather than turning round to come home Id brave the back road with the loopy dog. It wasnt there!!! yippee. she hacked along most of the way without any problems - like a dream actually.

Funny thing is she doesnt like the drain/metal covers on the road and parked cars. Happy with buses/wagons passing her but not passing a parked car - very odd i know.
confused.gif

Had to share with you all after the advice you guys have given me with her.
Im so glad i didnt go through with selling her a month or so ago. Next thing is taking her out hunting. Cant wait.
grin.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
Lzt cheers - onwards and upwards for both of us.
Didnt think that id be hunting this season but been told i will have to by said friend. She also said it should get her thinking more forward!!! yippee an even more forward horse.
Apart from nearly sharing the first dressage comp nerves together were sharing most other nerves together with these hossies of ours.

So when are you going out hunting again????