What a nice surprise.... Insurance

mulledwhine

Visit site
Just opened my NFU insurance documents which came today and guess what?........

£3.65 a year cheaper!!!!!

I had been dreading it after reading all the posts on here about how much it had gone up.

So I am very pleasantly surprised :)

Merlin11

Visit site
I am with Nfu and last year the premium for one of my horses nearly doubled. I was going to move elsewhere when they suggested adding him to my other horses policy and this worked out cheaper than the original premium! Was dreading the next renewal for the joint policy but the increase was not too bad. Goodness knows how they work out the premiums! I have never claimed before but horses are now 16. I am beginning to think I would be better just putting money in a bank account.

mulledwhine

Visit site
Well I am pleased :) he is £30 a month to insure this time, probably expensive compared to other companies, I don't know, and perhaps should explore further.

How much per month do you all pay?

Insured for normal use and a value of £2000 :)

Goldenstar

Visit site
I am with Nfu and last year the premium for one of my horses nearly doubled. I was going to move elsewhere when they suggested adding him to my other horses policy and this worked out cheaper than the original premium! Was dreading the next renewal for the joint policy but the increase was not too bad. Goodness knows how they work out the premiums! I have never claimed before but horses are now 16. I am beginning to think I would be better just putting money in a bank account.

You would have been I carry the insurance risk myself we have several horses and it does work out cheaper but I am lucky I know I can pay a big bill whenI get one.