Visit site
TaggartColsportNewSept.jpg

3 yr old gelding, over from Ireland...

BBs

Visit site
Yep love it - but its in Ireland
smirk.gif
hence why we havent been to view.

As soon as I saw it I thought right where the number! but then realised it wasnt just a jump in the car jobby
frown.gif

KatB

Visit site
Well im biased cos he looks like my boy.... going over to ireland is great fun though!!
smile.gif

Yes he is short coupled, nowt wrong with that!? So was my lad at that age, hes now stretched quite nicely!!
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
BBs, if youre interested in horses in Ireland, I can arrange for someone to view them for you. One of my owners is an SHB (?) judge over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really!

That would be fantastic! just that i have limited funds.....but that would be super if they wouldnt mind
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
Already covered hun lol

Checked him out last week - was going to go and see him at the weekend but ran out of time!

Yep think hes nicely put together etc, the world beater thing puts me off tho - does that mean he has no *spark*?

S_N

Visit site
PMSL -sorry, didn't realise you wanted to beat the world - I have one of those, but not coloured.....
tongue.gif
Next one will be coloured though...... for keeps too
tongue.gif

S_N

Visit site
Urmmm you've probably seen this one....... Not suggesting you look at it, it's a mare, for 5K!! Legs...... is it me?? Maybe it shouldn't be commmented on.........

Smartie.jpg

BBs

Visit site
That wasnt what I was asking! I dont want PLAIN! He looks a nice hunter - would like him to be more athletic - however, it was just a funny thing to write in to an advert (most horses arent world beaters)- thats my point - the other coloured they say would be a nice show prospect *but IMO I wouldnt give those hocks house room*

Your world beater unfortunately is too young, entire and way out of my price range!

S_N

Visit site
Alright, alright, keep your hair on Missus - I didn't think he was that plain.

Yes - he is - to all those points, none of which are a bad thing...................

BBs

Visit site
amsterdam_side.jpg

I cant afford it - but what im looking for is something similar to this!

THis however is the finished artical! which I cant afford! I want the scruffy cheaper version which then I can produce to look like this lol

BBs

Visit site
Haha Its dads budget! thats the problem lol

If I like it then I will push for it! however, there are nice ones but with ifs and buts - too many ifs if you know what i mean!

This chap is only 4 - bootiful and very well produced!

I want something to do young performance horse classes on plus be athletic enough to do a bit of evening/sjing!

Rambo

Visit site
LOL! Know the problem...

You could do worse than phone these guys up, they both have good youngstock in :-

http://www.rowebucksporthorses.com

http://www.chaileystud.com

Don't know how up to date the first website is, but I do know the quality of his horse (Bo was one of his
wink.gif
)
I know the rough asking price of the 3yo black gelding by Renkum Valentino (Bally) on the second site if you like him but none of the others
grin.gif