what actor/actress would you compare your horse to? (for fun)

debsey1

Visit site
Down the yard the other day we were comparing our horses to actors. My cob is a real thug and I compared him to Phil Mitchel (Eastenders) or Ray Winston. My sisters TB is a real gentleman & she compared hers to Nigel Havers

Who would you compare yours with ;) :D

laurajane

Visit site
Harry - Antonio Banderas

He clearly suits ginger (puss in boots) and I can just imagine him being all romantic and s3xy.

Derec - mmm... not too sure. Someone middle aged and grumpy? Norris from Corrie? haha

Clueless

Visit site
Alan Rickman, Ugly... sometimes, but is so sure he isnt that he is good looking, if you know what I mean... but infinite charm and humour, so gets away with murder. He is also the older, more experienced type of chap!

rossiroo

Visit site
I have an Angelina Jollie at home, dark and broody! and loves babies! also a Saeed Massood, dark, slight and a bit camp!!

cheeryplatypus

Visit site
Funny, I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning. Not an actor but my highland would be olly murs! Just a nice guy with a bit of fun and charms folk just by being nice :) he's also quite an athlete when he wants to be.

Jazzy B

Visit site
I have a Colin Firth the perfect gentlemen as Mr Darcy and then the slightly camp Harryin Mamma Mia and the slightly reckless Jamie in Love Actually. My girly well unfortunately she's Bianca in Eastenders ginger, unpredictable and does like a domestic!

Blitzen

Visit site
Audrey Tatou as Amelie - a scatty, kind hearted french (Percheron X) girl with a pretty face!

And Colin Farrell - a handsome Irish rogue with bags of smouldering charisma and a stack of attitude to go with it!

Goldenstar

Visit site
OH's ID hunter is definatly Jack Black
My American standard breed is definatly the character father Dougal in Father Ted .
Junior grey TB beauiful ,is Brad Pit
The others I am still working on !

caramel

Visit site
erm.... mine would probably be Patrick Dempsey. Gorgeous, tall, amazing hair (well mane and tail), very professional and chatty :)

Ali2

Visit site
My friend calls my big lad Victor Meldrew cos he's getting on a bit, pulls faces and prefers his own company. Quite suits him:D

jumbyjack

Visit site
Banner would be another Amy Winehouse, bonkers but super talented (for a shetland)

Little Lilli is a bit young so she would settle for being a cuddly toy.

Wanda horse, well sort of Darcy Bussell/Dawn French is the nearest I can get!

Madam Min

Visit site
Charlie sheen! He definitely has a personality disorder! One minute he calm and rational next he's a complete a$hole and everything's trying to eat him!!

Ha ha ha, think our gelding DJ's one of them, Chloe on the otherhand is a total diva, probably someone like Mariah Carey or J Lo :)

TicTac

Visit site
My mare would definitely be Naomi Campbell, a real Diva with 'tude

and my fur ball of a grey boy would be Victor Meldrew. He can be a grumpy old sod and likes his own space!

lil'chesnut

Visit site
My little friend would most likely be Ricky Tomlinson. A proper miserable swine, better behaved lazing around taking it easy. You wouldn't wanna mess with him when he's in s strop :D

DressageCob

Visit site
My horse is definitely someone like that beardy chap from the Hangover...childish and not entirely with it. Him or Adam Sandler.

TeamChaser

Visit site
Love this thread!! :)

Foxy Lad - got to be Tom Cruise. Pretty boy, highly strung, bit tempremantal, high maintenance and likes to be the centre of attention

Lockie - Colin Farrell. Irish, bit of a wild boy, pretty laid back but when he's bad he's very bad ;) Would definitely dabble in booze and drugs if he was human!