What are you planning to buy?

ecrozier

Visit site
I'm off to olympia on sunday.....can't wait!
Anyone else going? And are you planning to do lots of shopping? I've got a bit of money to spend but no idea what I want yet...possibly a thermatex? Do they usually have a stand there? What are you hoping to get?

monica123

Visit site
i am going on monday - i am planning to buy some new brushing boots for oaky as we only have one pair
blush.gif
but i dont want to get her too much as she is going up for sale in feb/march time - but then again i will be buying a pony no bigger then her so i can always keep the stuff
tongue.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
Dangerous!! I am definately planning to leave the credit card at home! Otherwise I'd do what my friend did last year and end up spending about £500 pounds I really couldn't afford!!

RobinHood

Visit site
Emma_C yes they always have a thermatex stand, I'm getting yet another one this year as they sell them a bit cheaper at olympia.

natz

Visit site
OMG im sooo excited!!!!!!!! Going on the monday! Whoop whoop!
Getting my girlie a new bridle and breastplate (as hers really is falling apart, honest!)
wink.gif
and yes, id love a thermatex too! Been wanting one for ages, deffo on the list now that shes clipped! Ahhhh 4 days to go!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ellaxx

Visit site
oo i'm there on saturday and monday evenings!
i'm planing on buying some new wellies and welly warmers, some un-strechable stirrup leathers, ermmm mothers xmas prezzie and some earings/something for myself.
i have £3...... humm a trip to cash point to withdraw savings i think!
xxxx

JessPickle

Visit site
I am going on monday and my birthdays saturday so I am sure I will have spending money. I also really want a thermatex. Hoping they will have them in his size when I went to hickstead no one seemed to have 6ft 9/ or 7ft!