WHAT BREEDS WOULD YOU LIKE TO OWN

Tinseltoes

Visit site
As title.
Id like a MUSTANG.
Other breeds I like are Cobblets,hannovarians,fells,nf,ffords,dales
AND almost everything else EXCEPT arabs or tb types (sorry peeps).

Walrus

Visit site
I'd like to try so many! But to own.... a tb (just because), an icelandic (for comfortable hacking) and a IDxtb old fashioned hunter (for hunting).

bugbee717

Visit site
Hmm
Friesian, haflinger, welsh sec d, welsh hill pony, Dartmoor hill pony, kinsky, and a couple of cross breeds such as friesian x haflinger, Holstein x haffy .................................oh ok I have them tbh if I was gonna add to my 12 which I am not it would have to be a fjord, if a nice one came up I could have my arm twisted lol

JFTDWS

Visit site
Luso... or one of those Californian Spanish types... Or an Icelandic...

Happy with my highlands (and the sexy cob natch) though :D

Captain Bridget

Visit site
Something Irish, preferably big and chestnut! I used to share an Irish TB and he was brilliant. So that probably includes TB's too, although I've not much experience with them. This would be my schooling/jumping/fun rides/hunting horse.

A Tennessee Walking Horse! Rode one in Canada and he was great fun. And a Quarter Horse. I'd probably ride the Tennessee and my sister the Quarter Horse, just for general trail rides and stuff.

And a cob for my OH to learn on and for me to cuddle.

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
I'd love an Exmoor- to go with Fany it would look like "mini me" for her. I would seriously like a RID bought one but unfortunately it did not work out.But most of all I would like a KWPN Gelderlander breeding mare , so I could help this wonderful breed survive.
FDC

Troyseph

Visit site
I've always wanted a friesians, paint horse and andy!
I now own a paint horse!:) well he's not pure he's crossed with conny but he's my ideal :) I would love love love a fries in future tho!!

Enfys

Visit site
Paso Fino

Small, tough and incredibly smooth gaited - good for old hips you see ;) I had one before and am still waiting for the right one to come along again - good, trained mares are not cheap.

traceyann

Visit site
Im lucky i have idxcob a warmblood and a tb and a spanish horse so have mixed type. Biggest problem they all have to be ridden different.

Tonty Tont

Visit site
I would love a Friesian :D They are just the most stunning horses.

But I would like a big Irish Draught hunter too, just something that would jump anything :p

I'm perfectly happy with my strange little Tont though :p :D

Last edited:

TheShark

Visit site
Any breed! I still haven't achieved ownership!

I've always loved Anglo-Arabs, TB x, welsh Ds and connies. But I'd be happy with anything, as long as it had the right temprament for me.

lazybee

Visit site
I've actually got a nice mix of chalk and cheese at the moment, but if I had to choose more it would be: A pair of Comtois, or a giant poitou mules. I would really like my little Icelandic back RIP little 'un :(