What color?

JadeWisc

Visit site
I am so uncertain what color my colt will turn. I am really not able to take a great pic to show, but I can show a "bad" one with little detail and try my best to describe.
He is almost 5 months old, Flaxen/cream mane and tail. His foal fuzz is a pale chestnut color that was almost cream on his legs. Most of the leg fuzz has shed off leaving a steel/sliver grey color. He looks dark blackish around his eyes and most of his face (under the fuzz) I am confused here....my thought is going with a silver dapple. I know that a grey can start almost any color, but I though a parent had to be grey to produce a grey. His mother is chestnut with flaxen mane and tail...and dad is (supposed
tongue.gif
) to be a sorrel/white paint. I am thinking the old owner has her sires crossed????????? She did mention that she had sold a grey stud.....but she was sure he was not the dad....there were so many mini's running around in total chaos, I am not sure how she could be sure.

Ok...this is the best pic I have....the cream hair on his legs is now gone to reveal the silver grey color
4c7452064321-1.jpg

JadeWisc

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i reckon he will become like a dark pally/dun like this one:

hpc-188.jpg

Edited - i forgot the picture

[/ QUOTE ]

This is VERY godd pic of what It could be.....But...where would all of that silver on the legs come into it? perhaps it could turn darker?