What colour are the xc fence disks for BE??

Visit site
Have just taken a virtual tour of the course I will be jumping for the team HT next month. It is being run at Smallwood and the fences for my height section were green. Can anyone tell me what this equates to as i think it was set out for BE when they took the photos.

The smaller ones were orange and white.

thanks

Bossanova

Visit site
Advanced are blue
tongue.gif

SW3

Visit site
Boris - they dont run a BE event at Smallwood so I dont think there is any science behind the colour of the numbers they have used on the courses used for the virtual tour..... must check that out though as I am also going to the Riding Club Area HT and I'd be interested to see if they have any new fences! Is it on the Smallwood livery centre website? Which class are you doing? Sarah x

H-J

www.piczo.com
I have just had a look on the website at the green course and I would say PN with a few Novice combinations.

You are so lucky to have un-affiliated courses like that!! Our un-affiliated down here are poop!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
And if an event is running a 2 day novice and a 1 day novice, then its something like yellow markers but one had white numbers, the others black. We found that out AFTER we'd walked half the wrong track!!