What colour will she be?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Haha, she's not very good at tail pics because she backs up to try and convince you to scratch her bum, but....
20200506_114231.jpg

There's less silver in it this year than there has been the last couple of years. Less in her mane than there used to be too.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Wow she is stunning! ?
My word she's nice :)

Thanks both! She has grown and muscled surprisingly well given how she was at 3-4yrs. She is a proper little sports horse these days, and hopefully we'll be able to crack on and do some BS this autumn/winter.

It's funny looking back at the pics at the beginning of this thread, particularly that one of her head with what used to be her trademark angry expression - she was pretty ill not long before those pics were taken and stayed very angry and resentful for a long time afterwards.

Horse2018

Visit site
She probably turn completely white my friend has a horse that is a vanishing roan they will end up looking like a normal gray horse as they get older.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Love the colouring, and so useful for hiding poo stains ?
Haha yes, although she would probably be horrified by the idea of having a pop stain on her. She poos all in a pile in the corner of her stable and won't even step in it.

But yes, between her colouring and her mane never grows, she is a particularly low maintenance model of horse ?.

(The horse of mine with a penchant for poo stains is, inevitably, the grey)