What colour?

Leo Walker

Visit site
Please be careful of security, my bennington was stolen never to be seen again and that was all they took! It was obviously a targeted theft. Perhaps keep the yellow colour?

Its insured and it will be hidden out of sight and locked up with people living on site, but if someone wants it badly enough nothing stops them sadly. More people should check serial numbers, but that only helps if they are still there!

blodwyn1

Visit site
Mine was insured hidden in a barn and padlocked to the wall. The worst was knowing they had to have searched everywhere on the yard and then come back to steal it. The trouble with driving is people see you out on the roads and can work out where you have come from.

Lammy

Visit site
I always need people! No prior experience necessary but a little bit of common sense and horse experience always helps. Everything is on hold for the next couple of weeks while carriages get swapped about but then I will snap your hands off if you want to come for a drive :) Theres always an open invitation for anyone who wants to come and see what its all about.
Ooo common sense? Maybe not then... :D
Let me know when you’re up and ready to go and I’d love to come!