What could this be (inc photos)

Eira

Visit site
Ok first of all don't worry am attempting to send these over to my vet as I type so I'm not relying on HHO
wink.gif

Anyway , I've now decided that Sol is in love with my vet and will do anything to get to see him again
wink.gif

Here are the photos of her latest problem
smirk.gif

SDC10271.jpg

SDC10272.jpg

SDC10274.jpg

Its just about the size of a 10p piece and has a scab at the top .. it also hard not fluidly(sp)
Its not to big or too worrying but I'm worrying
smirk.gif
grin.gif

nicnag

Visit site
One of my mares had something very similar, vet biopsied it on the safe side but it turned out to be some kind of cyst and was harmless so w left it alone, flies used to eat it a bit though!

Eira

Visit site
Thats was my first thought.. my second was 'Bollocks how many more problems can this horse possibly have
laugh.gif
'

Eira

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
agree ishy.. bollox how many more injuries can this horse have

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall I start taking bets ?
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Eira

Visit site
Thanks everyone .. hopefully vet will get back to me and say its nothing to worry about until he sees her on Weds
smile.gif

Eira

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sarcoid, and exactly the same place as mine!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I hope you don't have a sarcoid in the same place
tongue.gif

I know treatment differs but what treatment did you have to do with your horses ? Or was it a leave and wait job ?

Rana

Visit site
Mine had one on her eyelid. It was growing inside the eyelid and compromising her sight. So she went off to Liphook to have it removed, and then reconstructive surgery of the eyelid itself.

But that was only because of where it was - she had others under her belly which we just left alone as they didn't cause her any problems
smile.gif

3Beasties

Visit site
Charlie had a sarcoid in the same place when I first got him. The vet put a rubber band round it (the type you put on lambs tails) and after a couple of weeks it had shriveled up and fell off. It left him with the tiniest of scars and has never caused any problems since.