What did you buy at Your Horse Live?

spider

community.webshots.com
I got a Limpet numnah and a supplement from Global Herbs and a buff to keep my ears warm when I.ve got my riding hat on. The goody bag from Horse and Rider had me worried when I emptied it out and there was a book in there. Took me a moment to realise it must be a free gift. Thought for a moment I was losing my mind and had done a spot of shoplifting. And I must buy a hula hoop and start doing the Sylvia Loch excercises.

kerrylou123

Visit site
i bought some gloves from derby house, and a heavy weight rug for my boy..... but can't remember where i got it from! Obviously, i took advantage of the free samples of food! I wanted to go on that horse thing, but didn't have time!
I also bought a jacket potato with cheese and beans, which cost a massive £3.60.... or somethig like that!

Dotilas

Visit site
A bronte jacket, a cheapo l/w turnout, a bit, gloves, bandages, waterproof trowsers, buckets and bucket covers... That's about it...

And i entered every comp in the place...

kerrylou123

Visit site
me to!
If i dont win the trailer, ill be really sad
frown.gif

RachelB

Visit site
blush.gif
where do I start??
blush.gif

My Mum and I between us spent around £500!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

I got a Thermatex, a Fal turnout, a medium stable rug, a wax hat, some nice trousers, an advent calender for my horsey. My Mum got a magnetic back wrap, some gloves (it was SO cold in there at 9am!), some dog toys, a long coat, and a Musto bodywarmer. And I got my friend a dressage test folder (but she paid for that). EEEEEK!!!
SO much fun though!
grin.gif
And I still haven't got that heavy turnout I wanted (ok you guessed it, I am addicted to rugs...)

igglepiggle

Visit site
I got a bargain Rhino Wug stable rug (pony's xmas pressie), Ariat Heritage boots with matching chaps (my xmas pressie from Mum), a YH subscription to get the MH shirt, a boett martingale reflector, horka bandages for a fiver, pro feet and three bags of hilton herballs! Shopping was fantastic there but still sure I didn't see every stand!

SSM

Visit site
Some Cleveland Bay Christmas cards
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

A Rambo newmarket fleece (not allowed until Christmas
frown.gif
)

A bag of Cherry showshine (someone says it sends their horse loopy - bring it on!!)

Lots of Coligone for diferent people!

debbielinder

Visit site
i never got what i wanted but got my horsey long necked heavy weight stable rug like she needs more rugs but it was cheap a joules deck shirt subscription to your horse so got MH top and brolly