what do u think of this chap?

kylee86

Visit site
he is cute but id be suprised if he makes 15hh he looks small on picture but may not be recent pic or picture prob just doest show the hight to well. have you tried preloved

Welshie Squisher

Visit site
No I've not tried prelove Kylee86.

He. Looks very small in some pics but then in one of them I thought he looked no so small. Impossible to tell really, I'd expext him to be standing about 14 hands right now, if he wasn't I wouldn't take the chance as I can't afford another too small!

Welshie Squisher

Visit site
Haven't arranged yet, I'm dying to but as a couple of friends have pointed out, something rideable may be a better option.
I've waited over 2 years on my Welsh cob filly and she's not grown big enough (yet), I would have to wait at least another year for this fella.
I do have a rideable cob, but he's my daughters and getting a shot on him isn't easy :(

I prefer to buy young though, less problems with behaviour or hidden health issues etc. They are what we make them when bought young and problem free.

So I'm at cross roads, and not sure on the way forward.

My other 2 have moved out to grass so I can afford the 3rd, just a question of which age group.

I'm trying hard to be sensible :D

Boxers

Visit site
Haven't arranged yet, I'm dying to but as a couple of friends have pointed out, something rideable may be a better option.
I've waited over 2 years on my Welsh cob filly and she's not grown big enough (yet), I would have to wait at least another year for this fella.
I do have a rideable cob, but he's my daughters and getting a shot on him isn't easy :(

I prefer to buy young though, less problems with behaviour or hidden health issues etc. They are what we make them when bought young and problem free.

So I'm at cross roads, and not sure on the way forward.

My other 2 have moved out to grass so I can afford the 3rd, just a question of which age group.

I'm trying hard to be sensible :D

In which case I would say leave this one alone and look for something that is 3, 4 or 5, and that you can get on and start riding now. spring is only round the corner and you will spend the next 2 years sitting around waiting for this boy to be mature enough.

head not heart this time I think.

Welshie Squisher

Visit site
Yes a 4 year old version of him would be just perfect Boxers.

I find buying horses a massive minefield, absolutely hate it and just like tonight, I find so many sellers are total liars.
But youngsters don't stress me, I could happily buy all day, nice sort with a kind nature, you usually can't go wrong :D

Think I'll be sleeping on the fence tonight never mind sitting on it ;)