what do you pay for livery?

{97702}

Visit site
Just moved from DIY livery - turnout, gorgeous quality large stable with rubber matting, locked tackroom, CCTV and owners on site - at £25.50 per week.

Now I'm on 5-day a week part livery at £350 pcm - includes large stable with rubber matting, all bedding, ad-lib hay (including in field if required), mucking out/turn out/washing legs & changing rugs/picking out feet/feeding twice a day 5 days a week, also has a large floodlit school (the reason for the move!), an XC course, a show jumping paddock, gallops, a horse walker, fantastic security, free horse box parking, huge locked tack room, rug room etc etc.

I'm in Gloucestershire

FlyingCircus

Visit site
£150 a month, so £35 a week ish.
Stable and field included, use of 2 schools and full set of BSJA jumps which are regularly out as a course, schools cost £30 for half an hour to hire to general public.
Shows onsite almost every weekend.
Assistance if needed (turn out/bring in is £4 and full livery for the day is £12).

For sure no where near the cheapest place I've been...last place was a £60pm field! But I've moved down south and this is the nicest yard I could find that wasn't a big bog in winter and had assistance if needed.

JJS

Visit site
I'm in Yorkshire, and I pay £35 per week per horse. I get two very nicely sized stables in a block of six (the other four are used by a girl that I rode with as a child, so it's a lovely, friendly atmosphere). We also have a large outdoor, a small indoor, and 100 acres of off-road hacking, plus access onto the Harewood estate and surrounding areas. Haylage/hay and bedding are also included, and we get three large fields solely for my two geldings.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
£475p/m for 7 day livery with private tack room in SE. Includes daily mucking out, bring in/turn out, rug changes and feed and bedding.

SecretAgentBilly

Visit site
I'm in east yorks and I pay £65 a week inclusive of hay, bedding, most feed and he is sorted out everyday for me apart from being ridden. Lunging is an extra £5 a time. We have one big outdoor school but it can become waterlogged, alright hacking and every day turnout.

Iwantakitten

Visit site
In Devon and pay £35 a week for assisted DIY. For that I get year round turnout 24/7 for 3/4 of the year and stabled over night for the remainder. Bring in, turn out and rug changes included too. We have a sand school and access straight onto the moor for hacking. I provide my own hay and bedding and do my own mucking out/pooh picking.

spotty_pony2

Visit site
£35 per week complete DIY including a stable and good grazing. Buy all my own hay, bedding and feed separately. For an extra £5 (which I pay for one of mine) I can use the outdoor school and all of the Show Jumps. I'm in Leicestershire.

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
I have part livery...yard does horse mon to fri and it's DIY at weekends.. UFeed is supplied by me. And hay nets, but it's one shavings a week.. Three nets a day or hay in turnout, full stable done, waters and feeding by yard staff turn out bring in and rug changes, parking for my lorry, secure tack room, a big portacabin for storing spares. Large rodent free feed room, and 12by 12 stable. All for £65 a week. YO is on site and is lovely. She will arrange farrier, vet, ect..sand school, all weather turnout in winter, and summer fields from Easter to November

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
£35 for 12x12 stable, grazing. Everything else is chargeable. Turnout is £3, catch in is £3.50, hay is £6 a bale, haylage £4 a slice. There's a lunge pen, outdoor school. Herts.

Celtic Fringe

Visit site
£220 pcm - mine live out 24/7 all year but stables available if needed at no extra cost. Price includes all hay and hard feed and herd is fed by YO if I'm not there. This year someone has been paid to come and do poo-picking so I've not done much of that. YO will change rugs as necessary and will bring in for vet etc at no extra cost. Floodlit 20x40m sand school and great off road hacking. Unlimited tea and coffee! However, if I'm around then I usually end up feeding herd and also bringing in YO's horses for farrier, dentist etc! Berkshire.

conniegirl

Visit site
I pay £38 a week for assisted DIY.
This includes stable (brand new), all year turnout in extremely well drained paddocks that have loads of grass all year, 2 floodlit outdoor schools, lorry parking, turn out in the morning and bring in 30mins before dark, masses of off road riding and ad lib hay or haylege.
a huge bag of shavings (averages about one and a half per month for me and I have a filthy horse who would otherwise go through 3 bales of shavings a week) is £9, full livery is £4 extra per day.
I'm in East Yorkshire and the only downside is that it is also a working chicken farm so we occasionally have to put up with a really bad smell for a few days when they clean out each shed every 5 to 6 weeks.

wiglet

Visit site
£400pcm full livery. Includes stable with individual storage room, shavings, haylage, all care. Floodlit arena, drying area for rugs, livery lounge with tea, coffee etc. Individual turnout (group if wanted) in decent sized fields (not tiny turnout paddocks), turnout everyday, knowledgeable YO.

skint1

Visit site
DIY livery
£130 a month per horse includes- stable, field with 24/7 turnout in summer and daily in winter, unlimited haylage and straw between Nov-May. Floodlit school, amazing off road hacking almost directly onto The Ridgeway, secure tack room, feed room, free parking for trailer/lorry. Fencing and fields well maintained by farmer and staff. The only down side is the sycamores on the roadside that border one of the fields. I lost my mare earlier this year to EAM but am no longer in that field and will be moving to a field even further from the sycamores early next year

soulfull

Visit site
Midlands £47pw DIY stable/grazing. Hay or haylage. Outdoor floodlit. Covered floodlit. Huge indoor. Xc field, off road hacking. Shower, sauna, walker. Free lorry park. Washing machine.
Shows on site most weekends and Wednesday evenings

HashRouge

Visit site
We were paying £15 per week until recently for grazing (own field), with use of yard/ tack room/ hot water/ arena/ 100 acres off-road hacking and are now paying £25 per week (on same yard) for stable as well. They will live out most of the winter though, just it can be vile sometimes! YO will check horses if we're away, for free.

Abi90

Visit site
£321 a month for 7 day part livery.

Includes:
Muck out
Turn out
Bring in
Legs washed and feet picked out
Rush change
Fed when required
Feed
Bedding
Haylage
Worming programme
Lesson/exercise once a week.

Facilities are an indoor and outdoor arena, full set of show jumps, all year round grazing and a tea bar area with a shower and toilets.

To be honest, I think I get a bargain!

Eta - also includes a locked and alarmed tack room. It's in Northumberland.

springtime1331

Visit site
£35 a week for nice stable in indoor barn, paired turnout in well drained fields, small indoor, 20x 40 floodlit outdoor and amazing massive floodlit outdoor with lots of jumps. Hay is £35 for massive rectangular bales and straw is £3 per week. Fab hacking. Services reasonable although I pretty much never use them. That's in leicestershire. I'm pretty happy with it :)