What do you think my chances are?

Nic

Visit site
Feeling a bit lost atm with big pony out of action for the forseeable, tank pony now has a sharer and littlest dinky pts last week.
frown.gif

So I have no funds atm but a free stable and was thinking about trying to get something on loan to bring on with view to buy early next year, but nothing like that seems to be advertised.

Do you think this arangement would suit any owners or should I just stay lost and rideless untill I can afford to buy something?

vivhewe

Visit site
Aw hun I'm sure something will turn up and surely someone would go for it - just don't rush into it because the right one will turn up, even if it isn't just yet I'm sure it's out there waiting for you.

Just keep looking and don't give up - and good luck. I'm sure you'll find something soon
smile.gif

viv x

_jetset_

Visit site
Forgot to add... they do come up. I have just taken a gorgeous 17hh WBxTB 5 year old mare on loan for 12 months with the option of buying her at the end of it... she was broken last year then turned away, so a real project!

Nic

Visit site
Don't worry I will definately not rush into anything had my fair share of loopies so will wait for the right pony.

Looking for something 15.2+ 4-8 that will hopefully event in the not too distant future. Fine with bringing on something younger. Only requrements are sane & sound!

Can deal with most vices but no windsuckers or extreme rearers (I mean circus stylee, can cope with "i'm not doing it, oh look both my front feet are off the ground!")
tongue.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I found her on Project Horses (www.projecthorses.co.uk)... There are so many on there, and although they all have an issue or two, they could well be worth a look. Also look on Horsemart and Horse Quest as both of these have loan pages.

She is coming in October, and her reasons for being on there is because she has been backed, turned away and then not really had anyone on her since then...

_jetset_

Visit site
Thanks... good luck trying to find something... You could always put a wanted add on Horse Quest or Horse Mart, that was my next move if I didn't like Grace when I went to see her. But I fell head over heels!