What do you think of my 2yr old.....Incy update!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Took Incy to his first showing show last September as a yearling and he was impeccible and came 2nd, a 3yr old won due to being more developed then him.
Here's a pic:
Incyfirstshow012.jpg

Then at the weekend I took him showing again in a 1,2 & 3yr old class, he is 2 on Friday and he only went and won! :) he was super duper and was the only horse to trot up perfectly and behave like a 10yr old! I then took him into the championship as it was the next class and he was reserve champion to a super looking cob. So so chuffed with him! Meanwhile he is long reining at home ocasionally confidently so very excited about him! going to enter him for Futurity this year in the eventing section.
Here's some pics from the weekend, let me know what you think!

IncyNH2.jpg

IncyNH1.jpg

IncyNH4.jpg

hobo

Visit site
Very nice looks lovely and well behaved fantastic.
I want to show my yearling but have chickened out at the moment. What tips can you give me for that first show.

H-J

www.piczo.com
Thank you for all your kind comments everyone :)

For the yearling classes I would just prepare as much as possible, make sure your horse is used to a bit and having a bridle put on, also that they will walk and trot calmly in hand and the main thing is that they will stand still for the judge and when in the line up. All these things are achievable with practise! Make sure you take someone with you too as you will need a helper when taking a youngster out. Good luck! and Enjoy!