What do you think of my colt?

sammiea

Visit site
This is my hann x TB colt who was born on 4th June 2007, so he is just over 3 months old now.
I was just wondering what people thought of him and his conformation (from what you can make out in the pictures)
He is the 1st foal i have bred and the 1st foal my mare has had.

Hugo 3 months old...

and a not so good one...

I know he is a little down on his heels behind and bit upright in front but the farrier is coming every 2 weeks to keep an eye on this and trim/rasp accordingly.

ticobay831

Visit site
hes lurvly
smile.gif

beautifull colour

sammiea

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aww bless! Who is he by?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is by the Wineberg stallion Warlock. Sadly Warlock license ran out a few years back so i am unable to register him with breeding papers but hey ho they arent the end of the world and i'm not selling him so it wont effect that either.

My old horse was by Wineberg and he had such a fab out look on work & life selling him was so hard but when i found a stallion by him so local to me i just knew he was the one regardless of paperwork.

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Its always difficult to judge any horse just on a couple of pictures alone, but he looks a nice sort, would echo PG on her thoughts. But without seeing him in the flesh its always difficult to give a critique that is fair.........