What do you think of this horse?

Hollycatt

Visit site
I have to admit I don't usually like PRE's (after a very bad riding holiday in Spain - probably the ones I rode were bad examples of their breed) but I thought he was lovely. He looked the type of horse you would dismount from every ride with a big smile on your face. I like his energy and he looks as if there's lots of scope to learn on him, and to go on together and learn more as a team :)

Hemirjtm

Visit site
I like the PRE !!

I'm not competing anywhere near that level but having had the dumblood (ok bad experience and he has now been pts) but my little compact PRE x dumblood makes me smile everyday ! He has so much more character and is just a joy to own. The dumblood didn't make me smile, he wasn't easy and I got to the stage of not wanting to ride but having to ride ! It's down to personal taste and if I'm honest I never liked them before I got him...and now I would probably have another one. I think as you are in France the view on them is different, they don't get judged so differently - ha here's hoping this is still right when I try and take mine to the 3yr olds next year !!

In the end f you like him, go and try him :) It's all about having fun in the end...And yes he looks more fun than the swiss WB!

Booboos

Visit site
I called up about him and he's sold. I did ask out of interest and he did not have a competition record, he was kept at home by a family that enjoyed him as a schoolmaster. Oh well, interesting to see what the market has to offer.

Hollycatt

Visit site
Oh that's a shame :( I hate it when that happens. Never mind - not meant to be - and with no comp record too much of a risk that he may not be good in company and not blow up at comps or whatever else.

The right horse will come along for you next year when your circumstances are right :)

Booboos

Visit site
No competition record would have been too much of a risk for me I would not even have viewed him, but it is interesting to know he sold for that price with no competition record.