What do you think of this one?

Nic

Visit site
http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM643E190/Advanced/True/Page//Web/DisplayHorseDetail.asp

So tempted if he is still there.
ooo.gif
crazy.gif

Nic

Visit site
Good point. Not sure if horsemart have ISH as a breed option when you are advertising(only had a lorry on it). May *have* to phone & ask
crazy.gif

Ooh goodness
grin.gif

mrgoop

Visit site
He's boootiful. Go have a look!! Seems like a bargain, like someone said earlier, it won't cost anything to have a look. Keep us posted

Nic

Visit site
about £100 in petrol!!
tongue.gif

I like him, pics are bad but might phone & see if they can email me better ones so I can see his conformation. Thought he looked a little narrow in his chest but probably the angle of the pic.

Just waiting for Mum to come in from work now.

God I am so impatient
crazy.gif
grin.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
I think he sounds nice, and £2500 isn't that cheap for a roughwed off done nothing 4 year old. Lovely honest face, though!

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ok, call me a cynic but she's only had the horse 6months and the last 2 have been spent in the field!!
confused.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking exactly the same. Interesting that there are no ridden photos either. Even if it is all genuine he's expensive imho.

HBII

Visit site
Not my cup of tea sorry Nic01, but then there is something about him I quite like. However some people have already mentioned about the fact he has only been 'work' for 4 months.

Have you talked to RacingDemon, she has a nice grey mare for sale?

Hb

Nic

Visit site
Lol I thought he was an OK price. Anything like him that has seen a ditch round here seems to be about double that.
mad.gif

I think I will phone for a chat & ask for more pics as it's an awful long way to go (about 4/5 hours)
crazy.gif

Snowberry: Trying not to be cynical & assuming what the ad says it is possible that some family crisis means he has to be sold.