What do you think of this stallion???

Henmen

Visit site
OK so its going to be 18 months before she goes in foal, but am just browsing!!
wink.gif

Utah

Henmen

Visit site
Probably, just browsing killing time at the moment, he would make beautiful babies with Solo!

She is a WB x ISH, bay tobiano

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
ooo, I looked at his site earlier in the year and liked him alot. I'd send them an email and ask if they're letting him go to anything (that sounds horrible but they might just be allowing him to be put to proven brood/competition mares) Just so you know if you can keep him on your potentials list
tongue.gif

I'd love to breed a coloured baby from storm........But she's rubbish............Only throws chestnuts
tongue.gif

hll29

New User
Visit site
We considered him too. Gorgeous, but a bit pricey given relatively unproven.
I wanted him, but was overruled by my mum (she was paying!) I'd go for it though!

SJFAN

Visit site
He is gorgeous but has been out of action for quite a long while. I don't know the cause of the injury but I would want to establish this before making a decision.

Zebedee

Visit site
You need to find a homogenus (sp?) stallion! The coloured gene is dominant, so if the stallion is homogenus the foal will be guaranteed coloured!

S_N

Visit site
Good looking, not homozygous for colour, talented, been off the circuit for a while (at least I haven't seen anything about him) and VERY expensive considering his age/level. Just my opinion though

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
big fan of utah very talented young horse and have spoke to a friend who is very high up in the coloured / sport horse world and he rates him very highly and i believe there is a market for his foals but like everystallion its whether ur mare is gd enough / complements him

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Not sure really. Obviously can produce the goods. But looks a bit 'leggy' to me, and is certainly a bit straight through his hocks. I would like to see a bit more depth through his girth.

Does he stand in the UK or abroad??