What do you think..?

k9h

Visit site
Personally I dont like her. If she has done what they say she doesn't look like it (if that makes sence?)

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Not my cup of tea, she looks oddly put together. However for that money I don’t think you would get much else. You never really know until you see them in the flesh anyway, sometime photos just don’t do the horse justice.

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
TBH she looks poor, has either had a few foals or full of worms. To me, she doesnt have the frame to full out to be a good type when sorted out.
If temperament is the most important thing to you then maybe she is worth a look, but I would think twice about paying even half the asking price.

fizz-tally

Visit site
i think she could be a nice all rounder & def worth going for a look
grin.gif

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
If its close to you may be worth a look. She is quite poor but the photos aren't great so she may better in the flesh. What are you wanting to do with it? May be ok as a hack.

On a sperate note - why when selling a horse do people put such cr*p photos up?!
confused.gif
How is a photo of its head or a blurry far away shot going to encourage you to see it.

GinaB

Visit site
The problem is, I don't know what to look for when it comes to confirmation etc..when I go to buy a horse I will be taking probably my instructor or other people that know exactly what to be looking for. I'm wanting a horse that is happy to be hacking out alone or in groups, can do a wee bit of everything, but I'm not wanting a superstar. Something nice and steady. (first horse) But with what has been said, she is too far to go look at. I am willing to travel to the Mainland to get a horse, if suitable and the price is right
smile.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Depends what you are looking for? She's cheap enough, the reason for the sale may be genuine. With the right work & feed she could probably be made into something. I wouldn't right her off at all.

GinaB

Visit site
That's what I was hoping, in regular work with a good fitness routine and good feeding. I was thinking maybe due to her owner having moved abroad that she hasn't been worked much?

ROMEY

Visit site
i think she looks nice but you probebly need to get her vetted because she dosn't look quite rite? also have you ridden her in all phases to see what she is like but she sounds quite nice! good luck