What do you think?

missshell

Visit site
Have just been looking at this advert. All i want is a horse that i can hack out and jump a bit for fun at home and have lessons on. I was wondering what you all thought. Thanks
smile.gif

http://www.horsemart.co.uk/AdvertRef/HM646D668/Advanced/True/Page//Web/DisplayHorseDetail.asp

Bossanova

Visit site
Cheap for a reason- you'd have to spend a long time bringing it back into work and, assuming it isnt currently in any sort of work, you're taking a bit of a gamble on its behaviour under saddle when fitter and any veterinary problems which only come to fore when its ridden

missshell

Visit site
Yeah you're right. I notice he also has another one for sale cheap. Its my first time buying a horse so am very cautious anyway. Thanks x

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Don't discount a horse just because it's cheap. From your post you are not after a world beater so there is no reason to spend thousands. There's nothing to lose by going & having a look. If it's your first horse then certainly take someone with experience with you. They will be know what to ask the seller & the right questions asked now can save problems in the future. They will also be able to advise you on it. Good Luck on your search
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
As it hasn't been ridden for a while I certainly wouldn't be looking at it as a first horse.
Good luck in your search!

Tufty

Visit site
Not been ridden for 12 months forget it unless you have alot of experience., its only 6 years old it could have been backed late and left.

OWLIE185

Visit site
Buy a horse locally to you that people know it's history. This one looks seriously bad news. Don't even bother to look at it.