What do you think?

NicolaC

Visit site
I am still undecided on whether to get Dora a new saddle soon or not. The problem is that the saddle I currently use is lovely. It fits her so well, but it is just the length that I am worried about. She is also very funny about changing things on her as if I want to put a show numnah on she has to be lunged first and she has to wear a roller every night as she gets really cold backed. I have had no problems at all with this saddle so I thought I would post a piccie and see what everyone else thinks.

2012-03-14152019.jpg

ladyt25

Visit site
Saddle looks ok to me. How come she has to wear a roller every night? Have you thought about maybe buying a massage pad (i have an Equilibrium one) ans putting that on her prior to doing work instead?

Paris1

Visit site
Don't understand why you'd need to lunge her to change the numnah if the saddle fits, or why the roller every night?

RaYandFinn

Visit site
Completely unrelated to original Q but how do you get her feathers so neat without clipping the whole leg off. My boy looks like he's been hacked with a spoon :D

NicolaC

Visit site
I didn't also understand why she had to wear a roller every night when I bought her but we left it off for a while and she lifts her back alot more when I first get on if she doesn't wear it. It doesn't bother me so it isn't and issue. I also don't understand why she has to be lunged if I change anything to do with her saddle but after I forgot one day and jumped on and then got bucked off at great height and cracked a rib I do it. Again it doesn't bother to do it.

RaYandFinn - I clip her legs down to the floor from the bottom of her knee. Never go against the hair then it blends better.

Vickijay

Visit site
I have a equilibrium massage pad too. Brilliant for horses that are cold backed. Well worth the money