What do you think...............

Tempi

Visit site
no offence, but the first picture is awful, id take it off!! i hope you only put the jumping one in H&H. The wording of the add is fine tho xx

spaniel

Visit site
I prefer to see a 'stood up' photo as well as a jumping one.

In fact yours is the sort that I would look twice at, what a nice chap!

Tempi

Visit site
just re-read what i wrote, i wasnt meaning it in a nsaty way - it just the camera angle does him no justice and hes a nice looking horse, which is shown in the bottom picture of him jumping xx

horsegirl

Visit site
HI,

I've just read your previous email about deciding to sell him as he refuses jumps, gets sent out the arena in dressage, behaves differently from one day to the next and only really wants to hunt but you have advertised him as an allrounder saying he has done dressage, xc and sj. Surely that's a little misleading?

Halfpass

Visit site
Maybe that post didn't make it clear. I don't think he will take me to the level i want to be at as i do not have the confidence to give him the confidence that he needs to do it if that makes sense. He needs a firm and very forward thinking rider and then i am sure he will pop a nice fence on a more regular basis. He obviously won't affiliate but i haven't said he will. He would make someone a nice all rounder that only wants to potter to the odd show but would also make a serious hunter so i don't feel the post is missleading at all. And also bear in mind that when i wrote that post i had just decided to sell my horse and was feeling very fragile and in hindsight probably should have waited a day before annoincing it on the forum and maybe i wouldn't have been so harsh on the poor chap. He'll make someone a fab horse just not me. Thanks for the advice anyway
grin.gif