What do you wish you had done today?

noblesteed

Visit site
Gone riding - I am 7 months pregnant but suffering from pelvic problems so won't be riding til June at the earliest :(

Ooo wish we had a loo at our yard! I have to just hold on....

sandi_84

Visit site
Woke up when my alarm had gone off! :( Would have been able to go and spend some time with Loki today, instead my sister has to check on him for me and I'm stuck in the house while I wait for a plumber to come fix our shower :rolleyes:

sharky

Visit site
not agreed to go to that leaving do at lunch and eaten a huge curry and had a pint of beer.... now need a sleep. YAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Woken up at 10am, gone downstairs to eat breakfast that my personal chef has cooked up. milled around my mansion a bit and seen my ponies. Have a good workout in my pole studio then shower and massage!
The later afternoon would be taken up by flying off to the bahamas on my private jet to spend 2 weeks on my super yacht.

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I wish I'd actually done something useful today! I'm meant to be sorting my room but I'm at a loss what to do and now I need to leave. D= It's made slightly better by the fact I applied for two jobs but it's still not good enough. Not impressed with myself today.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Ridden, the visibility was rubbish this morning before coming in to work and it was too wet to ride in the field :mad:

Or eaten something. I'm currently swaying between gnawing my own arm off or collapsing in a heap :(

Flummoxed

Visit site
Ridden, the visibility was rubbish this morning before coming in to work and it was too wet to ride in the field :mad:

Or eaten something. I'm currently swaying between gnawing my own arm off or collapsing in a heap :(

Oh, would you like a chocolate biscuit?

Oops, sorry - the packet seems to be empty!

PolarSkye

Visit site
I wish I'd been able to ride . . . had every intention of getting on Kal this afternoon (would have been first time since I moved him and first time in three months) but little toerag had decided to stress and run up and down the fenceline in the field (his field mates had been brought in) and was dripping with sweat. Far too wet to ride :(. Silly boy.

P