What fun......another one!

Tia

Visit site
Well I am picking up another neddie next week. You'll laugh your socks off at this one though....he is a little bay (bright orange) with the fluffiest black mane!! He is 12hh and is a right little sod!

I went to help someone out last week as they were having trouble with their kids pony, so I jumped on him bareback with a halter on....yep he was a monkey!!

LOL!!! He tries to bite the rider whilst they are onboard, he bucks and is generally not happy being told what to do. Well we conquered pretty much everything within 10 mins and he started riding out perfectly, so I left it with the owner that I would think that within a week of good work the pony would be perfect for them. Anyway she contacted me and said they just don't have the experience to do what I was doing so did I want him? I offered her a pretty low price and lo and behold she accepted!

So I will be collecting him next week - the plan is to keep him here for a month, get him riding out quietly and teach him some basic manners and then he will be sold on to my neighbours who bought Gracie from us. I'll post some piccies when he arrives because he is such a cute little beggar.....with that naughty expression of his.

Haflinger

Visit site
He sounds like one of those innocent looking ponies that is a real devil!
Have 'fun'
tongue.gif

Enfys

Visit site
He sounds a real character. Lucky pony to have "found" you, little ponies can be such brats and when they turn into brats their opportunity of a good home goes on a downward spiral, a small pony with manners and a bit of education (a cheeky face helps) will have a much happier and easier time in life.
Looking forwards to seeing the photos.