What happened to me stepping back (10 foster dogs)

CAYLA

Visit site
Will Have passed through my house in the past 10 days (some in together) not one in a day then out:p, all to prepare for rehome. The best thing is we have rehomed a dog almost daily (me and OH) as mam is dealing with a poorly grandad:(....you know the poor suffering one:eek: (the OH) has travelled/driven:p some miles to drop dogs off (and do a few transport runs for others)

Anyway here are a few either gone or on reserve.

Harvey (rehomed)
DSC_0012-6_zps71e8a91f.jpg

Susie (greyhound) the ginger hairy is mine:D
She is reserved (someone coming to meet her tomorrow)
DSC_0017-1_zpsedde45d2.jpg

The little westi (reserved pending home check) she will be perminant foster due to needing ongoing treatment
990900549_photobucket_132967_.jpg

(she had just been shaved on a (7f) (not by me) :p but I got the jumper:eek: she needed that jumper (its cold here):p:eek:
DSC_0002-2_zps16d0fa0d.jpg

Now called (ivy) Rehomed
DSC_0304.jpg

Rehomed (I did give her a hair cut mind you):p
990900549_photobucket_128903_-1.jpg

Rehomed ( he went after xmas obs) as in last week.. but was on reserve
20121210_182028.jpg

And due in over the next week for temp stop gap before rehome
flick3-1.jpg

DSC_0071-1_zps77a08b63.jpg

DSC_0111_zps7f34dbf4.jpg

Last edited:

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site

Hope the reserved ones also turns out to be the right match :D (and I mean that as in personality matching potential owner, not as in matching their carpets, sofa...).

And hope that all goes as well as it can with your grandad.

*leaves the thread with an image in my head of Cayla's OH swishing crisscross the UK delivering dogs*

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Because you are as mad as a hatter and your OH must be the same:D do you think its something in the water up north:rolleyes::D

Lovely lovely dogs and anyone having one will be very lucky if they pass the Cayla seal of approval.:rolleyes::D

Sorry to hear about your grandad, hope he picks up soon and gets well.:)

CAYLA

Visit site

Hope the reserved ones also turns out to be the right match :D (and I mean that as in personality matching potential owner, not as in matching their carpets, sofa...).

And hope that all goes as well as it can with your grandad.

*leaves the thread with an image in my head of Cayla's OH swishing crisscross the UK delivering dogs*

I always loved the way you read very bit of info on every post and add the smilies to match:D:D:D.....possibly cos I skim read at 90 miles an hour an miss half a page:eek:

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Of course you'll never step back, don't think any of us imagined you would.;)
Seriously, you, your OH and of course your mum do a brilliant job, where would all these dogs be without you.