what has happened....

alfirules

Visit site
thats a diferent robinsons, but thanks anyway!
smile.gif

alfirules

Visit site
don't think thats the right one either. i've been on their website before, maybe they're working on it or something. i jus wanted to check it wasn't just occuring with me.
smile.gif

RidingHigh

www.robinsons-uk.com
Hi everyone,

I'd like to reassure you all that we *hope* to reinstate the Robinsons website (www.robinsons-uk.com) some time today (Monday). We've had a major server failure over the weekend and even though everything important was backed up, it still takes time to rebuild everything.

I'd like to thank you for your patience and point out that the website mentioned earlier in the thread is not in any way connected to Robinsons Country Lesiure.

Thanks also to H&H for giving me the opportunity to contact you via the forum. I apologise for any inconvenience we've caused and I promise we'll have the site up and running as soon as we can!

Please PM or email me with any specific concerns you may have.

Thanks,

Paul Bentham

RidingHigh

www.robinsons-uk.com
Hi again,

I'd just like to assure everyone that the Robinsons website (www.robinsons-uk.com) is up and running again, as normal.

You might be interested to know that last weekend's incident has highlighted a couple of ways where we can improve the site's performance in future.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have any comments to make about the issues raised or the site in general, please feel free to email me.

Thanks again,

Paul.