What is the name of these bands?

onemoretime

Visit site
The new bands that have come out claiming to be a cure all. Its something like Equi Z but its not that. there was a thread on here a little while ago. Just wondered if anyone had any success with them. A chap was trying to sell me a pair at Hickstead they are about £70!! Just looked like a piece of neoprene.

onemoretime

Visit site
That's it Tiddlypom many thanks.

Anyone else tried them, I don't think I would pay that much for something unless I could see proof or a money back guarantee.

texel

Visit site
Have you bought these bands ?

I have looked at the web site and I cannot find anything which tells me what the bands are composed of - although there are hints that they are magnetic. If that is the case it is possible to buy very good magnetic bands at half the price. For therapeutic purposes you need to know the strength of the magnet which is measured in gauss.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I can't face trying to wade again through all the pseudo scientific waffle they had on their website, to see if they've improved their spiel.

Basically, there was very little hard description of what the product was, bulked out with a multitude of endorsements from delighted users, some of which are 'names'.

I had intended to buy a pair of the bands, but was put off doing so by their own website and gushing claims. (Such as alleging they could have prevented Pippa Funnell's horse being withdrawn from WEG due to lameness!). Unfortunately, the placebo effect is unlikely to work its magical properties on me, as I now have no faith in the product ;)!

gunnergundog

Visit site
I can't face trying to wade again through all the pseudo scientific waffle they had on their website, to see if they've improved their spiel.

Basically, there was very little hard description of what the product was, bulked out with a multitude of endorsements from delighted users, some of which are 'names'.

The fact that they claimed to have involved David Marlin in the product (page four of the link referenced by Tiddlypom above), made me sit up and think there may be more to the product than I at first thought. However, the fact that David registered and denied all involvement (page 13) made me confirm my initial thoughts..... that this is a product i wouldn;t waste my money on, being sold by an unethical company. The words barge and pole now come to mind immediately when anyone mentions this company name.

Auslander

Visit site
The fact that they claimed to have involved David Marlin in the product (page four of the link referenced by Tiddlypom above), made me sit up and think there may be more to the product than I at first thought. However, the fact that David registered and denied all involvement (page 13) made me confirm my initial thoughts..... that this is a product i wouldn;t waste my money on, being sold by an unethical company. The words barge and pole now come to mind immediately when anyone mentions this company name.

It was me who alerted David to the presence of the claims about his involvement. He was furious - said he'd never heard of them, and that the science was "bllx"!!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
A - well done for alerting him to Equistreamz blatant lies.

If anyone is wondering (I bet you're not :p LOL) how my magic fly mask is doing - it solved a slightly filled leg the other day. Horse had a slightly filled leg, and was turned out for a few hours with his magic fly mask on, within that time the leg returned to normal. :D ;)

If anyone wants their own magic fly mask, the one I have is from Cashel, it's grey with ear covers and nose flap. It's also very useful at keeping the flies off.