what is wrong with people !rant!

twisteddiamond

Visit site
why do people feel the need to demolish fences round fields, went to the yard tonight to find fence neatly clipped at one end and folded back and the electric fence halfway to the next village. horses had escaped, luckily the fence doesnt back onto a road but onto the drive way which is always kept locked, my youngster ( a very big and silly tbxid) had managed to get himself stuck in the electric tape luckily he isnt hurt just a bit shaken. very angry will have to spend tomorrow fixing fence as it is too dark now

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
why do people feel the need to demolish fences round fields

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? Why on earth would they do something like this? I've never had anyone interfere with my fences and I would certainly be a bit cross if they did.

seaofdreams

Visit site
this happened when i was a child my pony was kept at a riding school and they took the gate of a field oppersite the yard of its hinges and let all the horses out luckly they walked down the road and back into the entrance of the yard and none of them were hurt
it's very worrying

twisteddiamond

Visit site
the people who did it should know better, there are snapped posts as well as the clipped wire, it looks a lot worse in the daylight about a 100mtrs of fencing needs to be replaced am not a happy bunny christmas money being spent on new fencing
mad.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
ive had my fencing taken down three times now. Luckily my horses cant get out onto any roads, however the first 2 times they have either smashed the plastic posts or smashed posts and stolen my energiser, battery etc. Ive repklaced all the posts - all 40 of them and the battery (£120 - just what i needed before Christmas) but not replaced the energiser yet as im not replacing it for them to nick it again.
The last time they took the fencing down was Saturday morning. My mare and her foal and my 19yo pony were galloping round like mad. Old girl has problems with her stifle so shes now lame because of it.
I think the reason they are taking my fencing down is because I have sectioned off the footpath from the field as it only runs along the edge of the field and they want to walk through the whole field. If i ever catch the people responsible they wont know whats hit them!!!