What is your....

WallisM

Visit site
worst horsey job ?
I think the only thing I really don't enjoy doing in the horsey world is pulling my horses mane
mad.gif
, He is good to have it done I just find it a right chore.
frown.gif

x
smile.gif

Nic

Visit site
Clipping horse looks good but getting hair in places i didn't know existed is not
blush.gif

Tidying muck heap - ick unless in winter then good for defrosting tootsies
crazy.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Mucking out, sweeping, trying to gove Storm her Coligone (I ended up wearing most of it last night so I threw the syringe at her and stormed off
blush.gif
but just to be able to get the syringe within 100 yards of her without her rearing is a massive achievement! ), Clipping.....The list goes on
tongue.gif

kat
xx

Chunky_Monkey

Visit site
Got to be sheath cleaning....despite wearing latex gloves, that smell lingers for hours!

Although I have to say that my ponio makes the foul job so much easier by standing stock still with his legs spread for easier access.....methinks he enjoys it far too much, pervy so-and-so!

blush.gif

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Filling haynets, waiting for wet hay to drain, carying wet haynets to the stable. Also hate filling up the water buckets in the field!! Awful job!!

Getting my boy in when its raining isnt much fun either...

Soph83

Visit site
<span style="color:purple"> Mucking out, muck heap, bringing all the horses in when it's wet and changing wet rugs, doing the water in the field, hay!
I like clipping! I have to goet someone to do the outline though and I do the rest. </span>

Claireg9

Visit site
One of the worst for me is taking two bales of hay out to the field every morning... which is a fair treck from hay barn to feed ours and everyone else horses in the winter, pouring rain freezing fingers, and knowing no other bugger cares enough to ever take there turn!!! Grrrrrr

Also the smell of mucking out, i dont mind doing the job just the smell, hay gets everywhere, and whilst i like clipping i also hate the hair getting everywhere!

Water up my legs when doing buckets, bathing myself rather than ponio and honestly anything i do i end up getting filthy or wet! Damn it!

S_N

Visit site
I don't think I have one for my own horses tbh. Though I did start to begrudge looking after other peoples and getting a shite wage to boot! Having only ever had my own horse at my place of work, as part of my package, once, that was great and I loved it there, but looking after other peoples then, having to do my own...... NEVER again!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I hate chucking up my muck!!! It all falls back down, then the wind blows and you end up with it in your hair, face and down your back and we burn ours so you also end up stinking of mouldy fags!!!

I REALLY hate that job!!

Petrie

Visit site
Definitely clipping.

And unloading and mucking out the lorry after an event any time but especially at 9pm, in the dark.

And grooming a very dirty horse in the winter, getting dried mud in your eyes and mouth, combing a muddy mane, picking out muddy feet. Ick.

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Got to be sheath cleaning....despite wearing latex gloves, that smell lingers for hours!

Although I have to say that my ponio makes the foul job so much easier by standing stock still with his legs spread for easier access.....methinks he enjoys it far too much, pervy so-and-so!

blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me giggle
grin.gif

Hve to say that's one job I'm not looking forward to
crazy.gif

charlie76

Visit site
And grooming a very dirty horse in the winter, getting dried mud in your eyes and mouth, combing a muddy mane, picking out muddy feet. Ick.

Have to agree with this and feel this is why God evented the 'Lycra Hood'- the best invention ever!