what is...................

Josh_craney

Visit site
the best time to sell a pony beginning of summer or any time. when are people more looking around to buy a pony and can you give me an estimate on a pony like this

14.2 mare
good to do everything no problems
jumps easy 85cm
10yo
extremely fit
will do dressage and x country but prefers show jumping

i think about £3000 and then can give some room to drop the price a bit. is just you see ponys in h&h that havent done out for about £4k.
tongue.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
You normally get a better price in early spring. Prices seem to pick up then after the slump that always occurrs in Antumn & Winter. 14h2" ponies normally command quite a good price. You have set your price competatively but don't drop by too much.

TGM

Visit site
Well, when we were looking for a pony for my daughter we made a conscious decision not to buy at this time of year, but to wait until Easter. This was because we knew that once the dark evenings came she wouldn't be able to ride after school and this would mean less time to get to know her new pony. We eventually got the pony at the beginning of the Easter hols which gave her tons of time to ride her new acquisition.

I would think that many parents buying a pony for a child would have the same approach.

samp

Visit site
I liek to buy this time of year as you have the winter to bring them on and build up a bond before spring