What liners fit in Premier Equine rugs?

amycamycamyc

Visit site
I am desperate for some liners for my PE rugs as they keep going missing, but I can't find the liners on sale anywhere and I resent paying fll price for Premier Equine given their sales come round so often! I have some vague recollection that some other brand of rug/liner fits the PE stuff too. Does anyone know what that is?

Kungfoo-hamster

Visit site
I am desperate for some liners for my PE rugs as they keep going missing, but I can't find the liners on sale anywhere and I resent paying fll price for Premier Equine given their sales come round so often! I have some vague recollection that some other brand of rug/liner fits the PE stuff too. Does anyone know what that is?

PE sale is still on ATM, so you can pick up the liners cheaper anyway...... http://premierequine.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=14506473

MagicMelon

Visit site
Can't you just use bog standard cheapo stable rugs? That's what I use under my turnout rugs, full neck ones. I also use the Mark Todd liners (which fit everything as they dont need to clip onto the outer).

eggs

Visit site
I use Rambo liners on my PE Trio and PE liners on my Rambo Duos without a problem.

Have a look on ebay - you might pick up a bargain.