What one thing would you change about your horse?

Demolition_Derby

Visit site
I was just sat here at my desk, bored and was thinking if I could change one thing about my little old pony, it would be to make her 2 hands higher so that I could still ride her
frown.gif

The one thing I would change about my horse is that I wish she would stand still when tied up in the yard for longer than 10m mins before getting bored and then 'playing' with everything around her
mad.gif
tongue.gif

So, what would you all change about yours?

Lill

Visit site
I'd make his front half about 2inches higher/bigger. Then it would be higher than his bum and he might find things a bit easier!
grin.gif

bailey14

Visit site
I wish I could stop my horse spooking at fillers and throwing me off, to the extent that I have decided I am going to give up my show jumping dream before I seriously injure myself and concentrate on affiliated dressage instead (which he is serously wicked at)!

3Beasties

Visit site
Charlie - Wish he was a few years younger and that he didn't get so excited when going out and about in the trailer!

Millie - Wish she was 14.2hh instead of 12hh so we could have lots of fun together!

Faro

Visit site
Warrior - wish he didn't have splint in foreleg (although it's never made him unsound).

Pharaoh - wish he didn't head toss in canter (he only does it when schooling - not when hacking)

Amir - Wish he was more confident (he naps, due to lack of confidence)

Polly - Wish I had bred a foal from her (she's way too old now)

Reine - I wish she still had all of her teeth and could eat a normal diet.

It's not too much to ask is it?

hellspells

Visit site
JJ - wish she didn't have KS

Angelica - wish she would stay in the field and not escape anything and everything - also that I could clip the little witch

Racing_Gal

Visit site
I wish Tazz was 20 years younger as I am scared to death of losing her

I wish Robbie would let me catch him

I wish Crystal wasn't such a B!tch

and I can't think of anything I would change about Jack, he's kind of perfect!

amandathepanda

Visit site
Fox - my old boy is rising 23 & I've had him since he was 6. Wish he was 16.2 instead of 15 hands & 3. Best horse I've ever had the priviledge of owning/riding & I dread the day we have to say goodbye.

Forever - make him less bolshy but then, he is warmblood!

Beemer - less nappy please!

Rupert - more confident in his own abilities. Fab little horse with a tough past.

D'Accord - less stiff behind & more inclined to work on the bit! Ex-racer with a fractured pelvis & can't get his head around accepting a contact
crazy.gif

Echo - wish she'd stop trying to kill the other horse through the wall at feed time. Just in the process of rebuilding a stable wall!

Gina - I wish she was less scared of life. Very special arab mare who has been badly abused by her old owner.

Widget - my homebred 31/2 year old. Absolutely perfect!!! Not sure how that happened
crazy.gif