What should they buy me???

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
I have had both my dad and OH asking me today (nothing like last minute!) what i would like for christmas! Sounds like they can't get me what was on my list Charles Owen J3 Skull (didn't fit correctly) and the new Puffa jacket (brown suede traditional one!) Mum said dad is feeling generous this year....if you had two quite large christmas wants.....what would they be?? Really struggling, but know full well my list in Jan will be huge, when i've had time to think!!

Thought about showjumps but not many about as have to be a pre order, or they are miles away (we are in Notts!)

Oh to help, i have a new horse ish x tb who is 4 and bringing him on slowly and my old veteran 29, who we do veteran show classes with.......

Thank you x

P.s Lorry with living or Menage have received negative responses......worth a try!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Rambos make nice prezzies..... Some fitted leather riding boots? Rubber matting? Fitted show jacket? A trainer *what i'm getting... have a feeling it will be a card reading 'A trainer of your pick for X amount of lessons' * English leather showing birdle? Ermm tickets if HOYs, Your horse live etc? Oh and for jumps have you tired Ebay people that make and sell them on there up norther *well then me down south!*

MagicMelon

Visit site
Any other horsey clothing - a different riding hat, show jacket, joddies, boots etc.? Or the usual for a horse - maybe something a bit special like those snuggy hood all over body suit things which'd keep your ned super clean through the winter etc.! Or maybe a different saddle (dressage / SJ etc. whatever you do!). Or possibly convert the saddle you have to have air panels (if you dont have them)?

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Thanks very much guys, great list to go at there, have picked off quite a few, like the lessons and very easy to do...also the boots, and nice pair of show jods...................and everything else, just have to hope i've been good and santa arrives!!!

Have a great Chrimbo everyone!