What SHOULD you be doing?

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
instead of being on HHO at this minute?
I'll start - I SHOULD be out poo picking the paddocks, came in for quick cuppa and was going out to do that over an hour ago but still sat on here. This Forum makes you lazy!
smile.gif

Enfys

Visit site
smile.gif
Whatever I like. Animals fed, house mucked out blah, blah, blah.
Nasty, grey, windy, cold day outside, I am staying inside and doing the sum total of absolutely nothing.

catembi

Visit site
Work!!! I'm a compliance auditor so I should be getting on with scaring people. Maybe I'll scare someone after lunch??

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Work!!! I'm a compliance auditor so I should be getting on with scaring people. Maybe I'll scare someone after lunch??

[/ QUOTE ]
That made me giggle. See I am still here and should be outside poo picking - well maybe later??
Don't scare ME later will you!

silvershadow81

Visit site
i should have gone swimming in my lunch break but talked myself out of it as it will be full of school kids and dont fance trying to do my swim dodging brats!!

Fox07

Visit site
Analysing evaluations, instead i went home and got the dog early and bought her into the office (shes due to go to the vets in an hour) so shes now sittign on my lap as I type!

emma_lg

Visit site
Working...well I would be but bit quiet in office today...so a little time-out on forum won't hurt...until I realise its time to go home and still haven't done any work!!!!

saskia295

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! I'm an insolvency solicitor and during 9-5 the people I speak to tend to hate me for turfing them out of their homes etc.....

Maybe we should form a new company..... "SCARY PEOPLE plc"?!!!!

0ldmare

Visit site
Working! I'm an account manager for a IT services company so should be talking to my clients about new servers, applications, consultancy etc But cant be bothered today....

MagicMelon

Visit site
I should be at work! But neither me or my boyfriend could get our woosy cars out of my driveway due to the snow! It is actually quite bad, and this morning when I was due to leave the corner just down from me had drifts all over it so no way in hell I could have got through.

harrihjc

Visit site
working, but every single thing I've tried to do today has been a disaster, in the course of the morning I have extended my hatred for microsoft excel and Bill Gates to include all computer related technologies and mankind in general

doris2008

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Doing VAT return for February!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO - though that should be VAT returnS!!
Ho hum..theres always tomorrow eh!!