What sicko would do that?!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Absolutely disgusting - if someone will do this to a defenceless animal, what will they do to another human being? They need catching, quickly. I know what I would do, but I don't think I'd better post that on here!

Tiffany

Visit site
How sad, poor poor pony - why are some people so evil?

Whoever did this needs removing from society, as if they hadn't done enough they go back to remove the pony's ear - sick, evil b------s!

What a shcok for the poor owner and it makes me so sad to think what that poor pony had to go through. I hope who ever is responsible rots in hell.

midi

Visit site
ugh this makes me want to cry, animal cruelty seriously needs to be treated more severely this is disgusting, i can't see how this is any different from doing the same to a child or a baby and I most certaintly believe that who ever did this would have no problems doing it either - needs to be caught,locked up and the key thrown away.

Shantara

Visit site
It's one thing to lose a pony...but to know someone sought out your horse and did that? I can't imagine and I don't want to imagine what the poor pony and it's owner went through :(
R.I.P little pony, wherever you are, I hope you're at peace now.

SuperCoblet

Visit site
Nah. Needs to be PTS. Cheaper, more efficient.. after all, what use is this individual to the world?
PTS??!! Your too kind! I think I would chop his ear off, then shuv a hot rod into his brain, he needs to suffer like that poor pony did, prison is a push over!

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Horrific story and feel so sorry for both the owner and the pony :( However is there a chance that this wee mite may have been the victim of a large cat attack, rather than from a human?
I know there are sick people who will do similar things but the attack on the pony's body and contents being spilled/removed got me thinking? Very sad though all the same :(

scrunchie

Visit site
Horrific story and feel so sorry for both the owner and the pony :( However is there a chance that this wee mite may have been the victim of a large cat attack, rather than from a human?
I know there are sick people who will do similar things but the attack on the pony's body and contents being spilled/removed got me thinking? Very sad though all the same :(

Wouldn't a big cat eat it though?

Sherbie

Visit site
Sickening to think a person would do this to an animal, I really hope he went quickly and didnt have to endure too much pain.

I do wonder if it was a person, why would they pick on the one wee soul? Also the police not commenting is very odd, no even a 'if anyone has any info bla bla bla' strange.

Poor soul RIP pony.

It said the pony has a field mate with him, he'll be lost now especially if he was there to wintness this happening to his chum.

ArabianGold

Just around the corner, take a left follow the roa
Visit site
For fat snakes :)D for those button pushers its not swearing) these people should have there ears chopped off, eyes poked out with a stick and there guts pulled out through there ............

Poor little pony, I would have soon moved my other pony though no way I could have left in the field over night if that had gone on... I would want it in bed with me

Adios

dumpling

Visit site
That is beyond belief. Close to tears after reading that. I can't beleive a human being in a normal state of mind could do something like that.

I can't imagine the pain the poor pony felt.

bumblelion

Visit site
Something similar happened to someone I knows horse. Sadly it didn't make it and was pts. Happened about 5 miles from here whilst in stable! The poor pony stabled next to it was very subdued and is since very wary of men. Horrid how people can be so cruel.

starryeyed

Visit site
That had me in tears, how can anybody be so sick in the head?! That poor pony, and how completely horrific for the owner. I feel awful for the other pony too, poor thing must be so distressed. I hope she moves it somewhere safe, I know they say that it needs to understand but I'd be worried sick, I could never leave it in that field. I seriously hope that the sick ******* who did that gets what he deserves, how disgusting. How can humans be so completely twisted and cruel? :(

ChwaraeTeg

Visit site
That had me in tears, how can anybody be so sick in the head?! That poor pony, and how completely horrific for the owner. I feel awful for the other pony too, poor thing must be so distressed. I hope she moves it somewhere safe, I know they say that it needs to understand but I'd be worried sick, I could never leave it in that field. I seriously hope that the sick ******* who did that gets what he deserves, how disgusting. How can humans be so completely twisted and cruel? :(

Like Welsh Horse Rider and StarryEyed , and everyone here, I felt sick to the stomach and mightly upset. . :(

Everyone close to the poor victim must feel alot worse , and my heart goes out to them.
Those low life ....
Am so sorry RIP little one

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Whoever did this NEEDS to be hung,drawn and then quartered,bits removed,and then mutilate the rest of his body and feed to the zoo animals.As said prison-not good enough!!!

CobSunshine

Visit site
Rip barney. Feel sick really up set me! Why would any one do that to a poor animal that doesnt answer or cant fight yback. Poor boy hope you will be happy in lickle pony heaven. The bastards who done this hope you rot it hell!

indie999

Visit site
There seems to be an awful lot of these type of cases lately. Humans are so cruel sometimes...........I havent read it as I do genuinely know people can be sick. Is there any deterrent no, but lets hope they get their comeupance. They should have the same done to them that they have done!