What stallion Next year!!!!

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
well we were goin2 retire my girl from breeding after this foal, for one i couldnt afford to put her back to stud as well as my other girls plus we thought well shes getting older now, HOWEVER dad has kindly offered to pay her fees next year and she has coped so well with this last foal and she loves being a mum so think we'l let her go back to stud for another year But The BIG QUESTION IS WHAT STALLION
Criteria;
1. Must do fresh ai
2. Warmblood
3. Proven or mega potential
4. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

any ideas???

Folara

Visit site
Look at Medoc at Ravendale Stud. He is stunning and the people there are so nice and helpful and even when I was having to phone very late for more semen they came back from their weekend away to do it for me.

I now have the most STUNNING little filly (born 12.45am Monday morning).

Medoc is a dual purpose boy with exceptional conformation and temperament and his progeny have all done well in all spheres.

God I sound like an advert lol!!!
grin.gif

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Ahem***cough*****cough Where is the post......Where are the photos?
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Or have I been asleep?

Going back to OP, yes, it really depends on what discipline you're breeding for and what you need to improve in the mare.

Folara

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ahem***cough*****cough Where is the post......Where are the photos?
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Or have I been asleep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol sorry - its been a Looooooong few days. Will post in a bit I promise.

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
the mare is a tb has done a little eventing in her younger days, by the same stallion as KUWAIT BEACH, has already had a son by Grannex and now Cobra, The produce to be a good sort to go eventing or dressage

thought of using Sandreo but i need a stallion that i can hav fresh of chilled semen

Medoc is tooo chunky for me not really a fan of old type hannoverian, sorry

christine48

Visit site
I presume as you've had a Cobra and Grannex foal that you are near the Bleekmans. Our mare has always got in foal 1st time there. Semen would be fresh. I don't know if Karendasj will be there next year but if not I'm sure he'll have another one over. Is your Cobra foal nice? We wanted to use him but he'd gone to Ireland.

eventrider23

Visit site
What about el thuder at brendons. Is only a 3 yr old at mo but is graded with the AES and completely blew the inspectors away!! I've got 2 in foal to him for next year. He is by Thunder Van De Zuuthoeve, who is by Argentinus and lines include Nimmerdor, Ladykiller, your name it! He is absolutely beautiful and sooo sweet tempered. Is relatively light boned as well.