What time does BS start at ....

Boxers

Visit site
What time does BS start tomorrow (2march) at Markfield Equestrian Centre, Leics?

They have two schedules showing on their page, one says 9.30 and the other says 10.30. Neither of them are dated 2 March.

I emailed them but have not had a reply.

I have tried phoning them, but it is automated, choosing the show office, the phone just rings, and then trying again and choosing list of events, gets you a guy listing a schedule for 8 December!

It is quite a distance from me so i don't want to be late, but equally I don't want to be there an hour early.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

MandyMoo

Visit site
Their Thursday/Sunday schedule is this (it doesn't say 2nd March, but they always have the same schedule every Thursday and Sunday unless there is a qualifier). BN starts at 10.30 (they usually have an unaffiliated class beforehand)

AFFILIATED SENIOR SHOWJUMPING - THURSDAYS & SUNDAYS 2013/14
PROGRESSIVE/ADVANCE SCHEDULE 10.30 am START .
PLEASE NOTE THIS SCHEDULE MAY VARY WHEN QUALIFIERS ARE HELD.
Class 1. KBIS INSURANCE SENIOR BRITISH NOVICE- First round.

Table A7. Rule 316. Speed 325mpm.

Prizes : £25. £20. £15. £13. £13. Entry Fee : £13.

First rosette kindly sponsored by KBIS INSURANCE .

Class 2. TRI-ZONE AIRLITE DISCOVERY CHAMPIONSHIP -First round .

Rule 314. Table A7. Speed 325mpm.

Prizes : £30. £20. £15. £14. £14. Entry Fee : £14.

Class 3. 1.05m OPEN.

For registered horses to be ridden by Adult associate or Pony Associate members.

Table A7. Speed 325mpm.

Prizes : £30. £20. £15. £14. £14. Entry Fee : £14

Class 4. EQUESTRAINCLEARANCE.com SENIOR NEWCOMERS -

Rule 312. Table A7. speed 325mpm.

Prizes : £40. £30. £20. £16. £15. Entry fee : £15

First rosette kindly sponsored by EQUESTRAINCLEARANCE.com

Class 5. 1.15m OPEN COMPETITION .

Open to all registered horses to be ridden by Adult Associate or Pony Associate members.

Table A7.Speed 350mpm.

Prizes : £50. £35. £25. £20. £20. Entry Fee : £18

Class 6. THE HORSE & HOUND FOXHUNTER -First round/1.20m . Open.

For registered horses. Rule 310. Table A7. Speed 350mpm.

If 30 or more starters the class will be split into two, horses may only compete in one section .

Prizes : £50. £35. £25. £20. £20. Entry Fee : £18.

First rosette kindly sponsored by HORSE & HOUND .

class 7. 1.25m OPEN.

Open to all registered horses to be ridden by Adult associate or Pony Associate members. Table A7. Speed 350mpm.

Prizes : £50. £35. £25. £20. £20. Entry Fee : £18

MandyMoo

Visit site
That schedule was on their website :) Just scroll down on their "shows and events" page.

Unless they have qualifiers - which I don't think they do this weekend - that is your schedule :) when they have qualifiers they upload a different schedule (like the one they have dated for 26th jan at the top of the shows and events page, because it had a qualifier).

Hope I helped! Markfield are a bit of a nightmare to be honest...

MandyMoo

Visit site
It's not the snazziest/fanciest of venues....but they build good up to height courses, and my horses have always jumped well there. They have a nice massive concrete car park though :) Surface in arenas isn't amazing, the warm up is small when busy, and the main arena is slightly dull (lighting wise) - but it has a relaxed atmosphere and I weirdly like it as a venue!

Good luck :)