What would we do about this?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Looking for people’s opinions on this please.

I have several options but looking to see what the collective would do.

Was what looked like an tiny umbilical Hernia. Was flat and pink and checked by vet at gelding. Been present in that form since I bought him at 6months. Wasn’t like this when I did his sheath a few weeks ago. Bear in mind he’s two so vet will have to document which means for the rest of his (hopefully) long life this type of think will be exempt.

1FF49736-31A0-4DE5-8DB7-A0D159BAB2CE.jpeg89E3C5FA-B39A-4A5E-9B3C-55DCB3B5735F.jpegA4096E04-3A32-4C3D-9DBA-3C7AF1A5E970.jpeg7FF0628F-3141-483B-AD54-365E13333D79.jpeg

sherry90

Visit site
Looks like a sarcoid. My boy had something similar as a youngster (vet said didn’t look like juvenile warts) I fed him on Sarcex for a good few months and it fell off never to be seen again. Did leave a little hairless patch but that’s it.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Sarc Ex is worth a try. Opinions are divided as to whether it’s just time that causes some sarcoids to shrivel and fall off instead of the Sarc Ex, but it wouldn’t do any harm. You’d feel that you were doing ‘something’.

Otherwise, benign watchfulness, with no prodding or poking. If it gets much larger/angry, then the vet will have to be involved. They prefer not to deal with them at this time of year because of the flies.

Fingers crossed that it is one that will sort itself out.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thanks all.

Pretty much what has been said is my plan. I’ve ordered some sarc ex.

My friend is about to start treating her boys verrucose sarcoid with thuja cream so whilst I get him on the sarc ex I can watch how her boy’s is doing with the thuja. From what I have looked into my boys looks Like a nodular sarcoid and May respond differently.

So will watch and wait and see what happens. Hopefully it will just fall off never to be seen again. Just find it interesting that I was assured it was a little excess belly button and it’s suddenly over a few weeks not. Shall see how we go.

It’s something I don’t have any real experience with, Kia had a couple of verrucose that never got bigger or changed in 18yrs of ownership so open to research and ideas :)